From seasonal comfort and indoor air quality to outstanding energy savings, the Bentley’s Air Conditioning team loves bringing our Lebanon – Wilson County, Tennessee customers heating and cooling pointers that enhance their lives.
Here’s a few checklist items worth your attention and follow through.
- When plugged, the condensate drain in your central air conditioner or furnace can cause water damage, affect humidity levels, and breed bacteria and mold. Have it checked to make sure you’re in the clear.
- A low refrigerant charge can easily go unnoticed, increasing A/C system operating costs and reducing comfort. If it’s been a while since you’ve had your system serviced, an inspection and adjustment may be needed.
- Rust on your furnace’s burners or pipes can cause sudden failure and safety risks. If you’re in doubt, inspect them yourself or call for a professional maintenance check.
- A programmable thermostat is a great energy saver for people who are away from home for set periods of time. If you haven’t upgraded yet, making the move will bring immediate and long-term rewards in comfort, costs and efficiency.
- If your air conditioning or heating system is getting noisy or needs repair more often, it could be time to consider a replacement. Any system over 12 years old is in the late stages of its lifecycle.
- Seasonal maintenance reduces the risk of equipment failures and costly repairs in your Lebanon – Wilson County, Tennessee home. It’s a good idea to have a heating and air conditioning technician from Bentley’s check and service yours every spring and fall. Another reason to do it: Many manufacturers require annual service to keep your warranty active.
Take control of your indoor air comfort and costs. The pros at Bentley’s Air Conditioning are always ready to turn a checklist into a checkup that helps you head off problems and keep comfort coming.