With months of hot weather ahead, ductless A/C systems are the big comfort, small space solution for bringing cool, clean air to a room or area in your home where adding ductwork is impractical.
That’s where ductless systems installed by a Lebanon – Wilson County, Tennessee area heating and cooling contractor like Bentley’s Air Conditioning are the perfect solution. These low-profile mini-split and multi-split units are ideal for room additions, sun porches or any situation where space is tight. They offer:
- Increased comfort – Humidity and temperature are easily controlled. A built-in temperature sensor in the remote controller allows for easy system adjustments without getting up.
- Energy efficiency – Ratings start at 16 SEER and go up to 27 SEER with an Energy Star Most Efficient rating.
- Quiet operation – They run as low as 23 decibels … soft as a whisper.
- Designed for year-round performance in Tennessee – Units capable of cooling or heating your home during changing seasonal demands.
- Flexible options – Accommodate a single room or up to five indoor units without a hitch. Just one multi-port outdoor unit can provide year-round comfort for multiple zones in the home, from 18k to 42k BTU.
- Non-invasive installation – Eliminating the need to run ducts makes putting in mini-split systems a much less labor-intensive task for professional heating and cooling system installers. They can be placed along almost any wall or ceiling.
Getting high efficiency cooling at a lower operational cost isn’t a lost cause because ductwork can’t be installed. Ductless systems have the smart comfort, small space solution at an affordable price.
To learn more, call Bentley’s Air Conditioning, your HVAC service and ductless system specialist for Lebanon – Wilson County, Tennessee.